👍 Position snapshot:
If you are a highly driven young person with a desire to grow in the eCommerce & Digital area, with an open mind and a strong aptitude for interaction, sharing and innovation, if you are a team player with a keen interest in the world of beer or beverages, plus an interest in topics related to sustainability, this job opportunity could be just the one you are looking for!
In AEB, we are currently innovating and expanding eCommerce in UK and USA, so we are looking for a young specialist, based anywhere within the UK or in Italy, who can support eCommerce & Marketplace strategy implementation alongside an exciting growth path.
🏢 Company description
AEB Group is a global leader in the production of biotechnology, adjuvants, equipment, filtration and detergents for the wine, food and beverage industry in general. Our love and passion for what we do continues to grows as does our global reach. We are present in 15 countries, selling products in over 80, and we have always been involved in assisting producers of wine, beer, food and beverages all over the world to improve their natural processes. We use globally-obtained know-how to offer biotechnologies, bespoke solutions to problems, sanitisation processes and special equipment, all the result of constant innovation. We do all this with the best trained team of experts in the market. What is the secret of our success? Over 400 employees who strive for quality every day, the commitment and care taken over creating a company of which we are proud.
💪 Who we are looking for, more in detail:
- An academic background in business economics, communication and media engineering, engineering management, communication sciences, information science (or similar); also an academic background in beer and food ingredients will be considered
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (C1)
- a minimum of 2 or 3 years’ job experience, preferably in a modern company or start-up, or in a beer ingredients online marketplace
- excellent interpersonal skills and good at public speaking
- Creativementality, but capable of efficiently organising time and activities
- Aptitude for efficiently interacting, sharing and communicating with others
- Affinity and ability towork in a team and international context
- Sense of responsibility for your work
- Sense of social and environmental responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to use MS Office
- Preference for candidates with a keen interest in and passion for the following areas: Beer, Food & Beverages.
💪 Main tasks:
The successful candidate will report directly to the eCommerce Manager and will support AEB eCommerce growth, globally, starting from UK and USA.
Among your key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the Ecommerce & Marketplace strategy that supports company annual and 3-year growth plans
- Determine the appropriate digital selling catalogue and pricing and work with internal colleagues (Operations, Marketing, Commercial, Product, Graphics), and external partners to develop engaging contents, drive sales growth and customer engagement
- Develop, implement and manage eCommerce Contents, Catalogue, Campaigns, SEO, PPC Strategy and Marketplace Marketing Plans with internal colleagues
- Monitor, manage and act upon Marketplace / platform analytics and internal data sources
- Manage and develop all online activity in relation to PPC, sales, conversion and testing
- Measure and report on the performance of all Ecommerce / Marketplace initiatives and assess against goals (Sales, Conversions, ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and innovative Ecommerce and Marketplace strategies
- Challenge historic ways of doing things and ensure that the strategy and tactics are fit for the digital/online landscape in the associated region
- Be responsible of part of eCommerce sales (beer business related, at the beginning).
👉 Here is our offer:
- Permanent employment contract
- Possibility of insertion and career in the eCommerce & Digital teamof a growing international business which invests in innovation
- Possibility of working in a dynamic, open and innovative environmentfilled with values and skills.
AEB Group is committed to creating an inclusive culture, where all our employees feel welcome and appreciated and have equal opportunities. We believe that everyone has potential and talent to offer.
We promote a collaborative environment inspired by positive and constructive interaction, making sure that every individual has the tools to develop both personally and professionally, enhancing the journey within our Group and promoting a sense of belonging, every single day.
AEB Group is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Come and join us!
M : +39 337 1412578